Hiking dog

She spends about 95 % of the time sleeping and the remaining 5 % hiking every mountain on the West. She jumps when she sees the camping gears come out.

We need to keep the hiking stuff hidden so she doesn’t get excited for no reason.

Gotta keep her in a bright out outfit or she disappears into the background.

That cactus does not need to buy a pick-up truck if you know what I mean.

This is some Instagram quality picture.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s