It’s probably your dog…
We bought her three different dog beds that she never used. I guess they were too small for her. I … More
Ethel blends in with the background. Maybe that’s why she feels so at home there.
Ethel is a needy little puppy and won’t let you stop petting her. I don’t know if you guys noticed … More
No. She’s not. But you might be thinking, “But look at all those pictures of her smiling.” We’ve had her … More
She spends about 95 % of the time sleeping and the remaining 5 % hiking every mountain on the West. … More